The web is both a creative outlet and a living for me.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
Got introduced to the web as a designer in the entertainment industry. Soon after, I joined a large government contractor as a Jr Developer where I learned MVC and Object Oriented Programming. I kept web design as a sideline – doing freelance work.
- Parsons CorporationSr. Software Engineer · January 2015 to present
- Montrose TravelPHP Developer · 2011 – 2015
- ITT CorporationWeb Developer/System Administrator · 2005 – 2011
- University of PhoenixBachelors of Information Technology · Class of 2006
- DHD MediaWebmaster/Graphic Designer · 2005 – 2006
For more details, download my resume from this link.
Below are a few of my more recent certifications.
- AWS Certified Developer – Earners of this certification have a comprehensive understanding of application life-cycle management. They demonstrated proficiency in writing applications with AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs; using containers; and deploying with a CI/CD pipeline.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I – Certified Platform Developer I (PDI) developers understand how to develop and deploy custom business logic and custom interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform.
- Google UX Design Professional – Foundations of UX design, including empathizing with users, building wireframes and prototypes, and conducting research to test your designs
The code and tutorials I provide are mainly for demonstration purposes only. It is up to you to use them in a production environment. And you cannot hold me liable for any damages – Yikes 🙂
To view my blogging archives, click here.