The web is both a creative outlet and a living for me.
I’m a self-taught developer, with a strong passion for good design. So I’m both geek and creative 😎.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
Got introduced to the web as a designer in the entertainment industry. Soon after, I joined a large government contractor as a Jr Developer where I learned MVC and Object Oriented Programming.
I kept web design as a sideline – doing freelance work.
After several years, I joined a small Travel agency to become a full time Web Developer.
Certifications + Training
Here are some of my recent certifications and training related to web development:
- AWS Certified Developer – Earners of this certification have a comprehensive understanding of application life-cycle management. They demonstrated proficiency in writing applications with AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs; using containers; and deploying with a CI/CD pipeline.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Developer – Certification validates the skills and knowledge to design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organizations using the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I – Certified Platform Developer I (PDI) developers understand how to develop and deploy custom business logic and custom interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform.
- Google UX Design Professional – Foundations of UX design, including empathizing with users, building wireframes and prototypes, and conducting research to test your designs
- TypeScript 2022 Udemy – Online course which focuses on TypeScript programming language. Features like Types, ES6 Support, Classes, Modules and Interfaces
- OSS Development Linux and Git – Open Source Software Development, Linux and Git Specialization have a strong foundation for working comfortably and productively in open source development communities.
The code and tutorials I provide are mainly for demonstration purposes only. It is up to you to use them in a production environment. And you cannot hold me liable for any damages – Yikes 🙂
To view my blogging archives, click here.